Thursday, October 26, 2006

Keep Away From Me!

It's not that I don't love you, I just have the stomach flu :( I was fine this morning, ready to start my long day (drawing 9-4, english 6-9). Close to lunch time I started feeling sick, and I threw up in the bathroom. I left class to go back to the dorms and hopefully sleep it off. It didn't help, instead I was waking up every half hour to run the bathroom and throw up some bile. Yeah, It was pretty gross. Cheryl got back and took me to the nurse, where I was able to get some drugs. Then I found out english was cancelled. Lucky me, because I hadn't done my poems and was in no shape to do anything anyway. Now I've managed to keep down some soup, and hopefully I'll be able to get to Visual Communications. Talking to Cat made me feel better too.

So the other night I pulled what was my first all nighter in a long time, going to denny's with alex and cheryl for Alex's 21st birthday and writing my entire art history report. Needless to say, we were quite loopy for the next day :D

That's all for today, now I'm off to vector some shit.

No comments: