Sunday, August 08, 2010

Perfect Present for the Mac Owner

Last weekend I traveled to New Jersey for my friend Matt's birthday. It's been tough getting off of work lately because I'm one of only two assistant managers now at the store, so I wasn't even sure I was going until last minute. Therefore, I didn't give myself much time to get a present. Matt loves Street Fighter, so after consulting with his girlfriend, Vanessa, I got an awesome Macbook decal from etsy seller Crafty Gal. I told her after I payed that I needed it in less than a week, and she was so quick about responding, and even shipped it the next day for me for no extra cost! I got it the day before the party and was so relieved, even had time to wrap it! Now you might know that I don't have a Mac, but these decals are definatly cool. Here's a pic he sent me:


That's all for now, but check back soon because I'll be posting jewelry tutorials and stuff like that! Also, my friends and I secured a table for NY Anime Fest/Comic Con, so I'll be posting more info about that :D

No comments: