Friday, December 01, 2006

I love NY

Ah where to begin...NYC in a nutshell, was fun, we got soaked during the parade and trampled at Macy's but I got some nice clothes and finally got to go to MOMA. The rest of break was alright, it was good to see some of my friends. I'm glad to be here for a couple more weeks though, although I have been working non stop and haven't got much sleep. I got 3 hours last night, 4 the night before, and 2 the night before that! Most of my projects are due next week and it's freaking me out a bit. However, the College Crier emailed with flattery and requests for more comics :D The comic that will be in this month's paper is also tomorrow's update.

Tomorrow is the craft show at our school. We went to Cheryl's house to make some cookies to sell. I'm also selling some jewelry and cards. Hopefully there will be a good turnout.

My Word It for December is up-The first one on page 2! Now I'm off to see if Photoshop will cooperate so I can do my Typography!

No comments: