Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Design Procedures class is a hoot

Hooray for finishing projects early and goofing off! So I'm 20 now, as of Monday. Do I feel different? No, not really :D My ex actually texted me on my birthday and surprised the hell outta me. Still don't think I ever want to see him again though :P Cheryl and Alex made me an ice cream cake under Alex's roommate Sean's supervision (it's his recipe). It was delicious!

Despite how happy I was on my birthday, I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen, or maybe it has happened and I don't know about it? It's weird. Broke out my tarot deck the other day and pulled some interesting cards-they tell me that my problem is a female but to have optimism (thank you sun card!)

Soon I will have a new comic to put up on my website-I've been working my butt off to finish it in time for Cheryl and my gallery opening on Sunday at Melodic Revolution in Clinton, NY (near Utica) Six more pages and a cover-think I can make it? *falls over dead* I'll be damned if I don't try!

No comments: