Saturday, January 13, 2007

Emo Kids Smell Funny and I Hate Them.

Not really ALL of them! I just wanted to comment on how I seem to keep getting older as the other people going to concerts get younger and more annoying. I mean come on, do you have to scream along with every word?! Do you really like this band, because to me it seems like you want to drown them out with your awful-ass singing. But it was nice to get out and see a show with Cat and Litney, Kill Hannah is always awesome and The Pink Spiders was cool.

I'm glad break's almost done with, although I've been having anxiety about going back. I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 3 like normal but just layed there for hours. When I finally fell alseep I got a few hours in before I jolted awake for no reason at 11 am. Today I helped out my dad at the antique mall, which was pretty cool. I love looking at all the stuff there. Then tonight we had a fairly large table at Denny's, where we recounted our favorite Toole memories (I'll never forget you burned that picture of the Pope!) Good times.

In other news, I have finally proven my theory about the conspiracy against girls with big boobs. After size C, they stop making bras with pretty patterns! Damn you, bra industry! I did find a nice push up that Cat convinced me to buy, although it was a bit pricey. Just when I thought my boobs couldn't look any more amazing! hahaha. (I'm not joking)

No comments: