Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

Got Art History at 9 am today woo. I'm tired, but only because we watched Elfin Lied till late last night. The subtitles are so bad but the series is so good. Couldn't fall asleep after. I've been having dreams again, more dreams than I can ever remember having. It's almost daily now. They're not dreams that I can get inspiration for my comics from, and they're not boring ones like the ones I have most often, they're just bad dreams and I wake up feeling sick.

Anywoo, I've started to think on my font for Typography. I want to do like a thick blocky font, like one of those German types, blackface gothic or something like that. I'm calling it Stockholm Syndrome. Ultimately I want to use it in my comic of the same name. Cindy (my teacher) says that if its good enough we can submit it for publishing! I actually like that class. I like all of them. Drawing is a little hard because of the huge amount of homework we get, and I am one of 2 Communications Design majors in the whole class, but I needed the practice. Today after lunch is Design Procedures, which is so easy. We had to design a poster, and he gave us like 4 weeks to finish it. I was done the first week. I'm excited for the new project because its making business cards, and I've always wanted some of my own. I used to collect business cards. I put them in baseball card holders in a binder. Teehee.

I'm gonna go find some foods. mmkay? mmkay.

No comments: